Welcome to Shreveport Sleep Medicine
One of the critical foundations of good health is sleep. WK Shreveport Sleep Medicine
is dedicated to giving you a good night’s sleep to assure your good health. Sleep
disorders can rob you of the rest you need to restore your body and mind each evening.
Dr. Sara urges you not to ignore symptoms of sleep disorders. Be proactive and get the
counsel you need for a better night’s rest.
Services available at WK Shreveport Sleep Medicine include:
- Evaluation and treatment of sleep-related problems, such as sleep apnea, including both obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea
- Home sleep testing
- In-lab polysomnogram, split night testing, CPAP/Bipap titration testing, ASV testing
- Multiple sleep latency test (MSLT) and Maintenance of wakefulness test (MWT)
- Wrist Actigraphy
- Sleep logs
- Sleep hygiene
- Sleep related movement disorders
- Counseling for better sleep